Light therapy is considered the future of treatments. It positively impacts the mind and the body with no significant side effects. Many prominent celebrities were highly benefited by light therapy. Now, they are promoting light therapy on various social media platforms, and their followers are eager to replicate the results. Today we are going to discuss some of the best red light therapy device reviews. For our readers, we will review some of the major companies that provide red light therapy and devices. Here, you’ll find the characteristics of each company and be able to choose the best-suited devices for you.
Importance of Red Light Therapy Reviews
There are many major companies in play within this field. With an increase in popularity, many inexperienced companies also have sprouted over the night. They often distribute faulty products and inferior customer service. Therefore, before purchasing a therapy or a device, one must consider looking for the best at-home red light therapy device reviews. It’ll help you choose a top-tier product. A good company provides excellent products that last long and personalized customer services. This ensures your overall satisfaction and helps you reach the optimum goal.
Prominent Companies of Light Therapy
We have made a list of companies that provide quality red light therapy products. This list is based on the products they offer and how consumers have responded to these products. Additionally, we will discuss the pros and cons of these companies’ services according to product design and trust-building capabilities. If you are considering getting light therapy, it’ll help you choose the best provider according to your requirements.
The motto of Platinum LED is ‘Create a Better Version of You.’ They produce official FDA Class II medical devices manufactured in an FDA-registered facility. This company has 10+ years of experience in the pocket.
They are one of the world’s largest designers and manufacturers of the best professional led light therapy machine with ultra-high power LED panels. They guarantee the highest amount of irradiance than any other LED therapy light available in the market. This phenomenon ensures more power and deeper penetration than any other light therapy device. They hold exceptional patent-pending spectral output that ensures the maximum result. They are widely known for their light therapy for acne, skin and wrinkles. They come with glowing reviews from a number of medical professionals, athletes, and governmental agencies worldwide.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Can automatically adapt to all 110V (US) or 220V-240V (EU) systems.
- Warranties and trial guarantees supported all over the globe.
- 2 months guarantee and 3 years warranty.
- Comes in only a lightbox feature; no face mask or other customized shape is available.
Aura daylight has recently become one of the most popular light therapy device manufacturers. They have a collection of amazing products available on Amazon. The products are good and have a bunch of 5-star reviews. Their devices have a patented lux adjustable system and adjustable inclination. Most of their devices are wall mountable.
- Easy lux control capability
- Built-in timer feature
- Adjustable inclination angle
- No customized shaped option available
- No website available, lack of credibility.
Demyk Lightmod Products Inc.
With the tagline of ‘Healing Power of Color Light,’ Demyk Lightmod Products Inc. is attracting a substantial number of customers. This company is originally based in Canada, but they are expanding in North America and Europe. They provide lightboxes for both individual and group use. These products are mostly targeted for therapeutic application. They are licensed to manufacture, market, and sell SensoSphere.
- High-quality product
- Proven results
- Lacks diversity in product
With the tagline of ‘Life in a Better Light,’ Verilux is working for a healthy lightning solution. Its goal is to provide life-changing products with excellent service. Thus promoting happiness and wellbeing all around the world. They have been featured in various renowned magazines like Vogue.
- Full-spectrum, UV-free light
- Adjustable color
- 3 brightness levels to choose from
- Countdown timer compatibility
- Lack of color and customized options
- Less versatility in the usage area
‘Inspired by Light, Proven by Science’- is the motto of Celluma. This company is highly invested in healing skin conditions and muscle pain. They have associated flexible design contours for fitting the users’ bodies in their products. They are FDA-approved.
- Customized-shaped devices
- Lightweight and portable
- Cell repairing LED technology
- Lacks in functionality
In the skincare industry, Neutrogena is a very popular name. They have a collection of beauty care products available in the market. It is now producing led light masks and wands to treat various skin conditions.
- Renowned skincare brand
- Customized shaped devices for treating skin
- No extra functions other than treating skin problems
- Not an exclusive light therapy device company
Carex is a one-stop-shop for home and medical pieces of equipment. Its ultimate goal is to provide items that assist caregivers. For the last 35 years, they have been leading this industry.
They provide quality products to bring dignity back to the life of senior citizens. They have manufactured a collection of light therapy devices to help older adults, which are very popular among its users.
- Great for improving mood, enhancing sleep schedules, and treating SAD
- Wall-mounted or lamp-styled design
- Lacks portability
- Designed for a certain group of people
- No additional benefits except mental health problems
Red Light Man
Red Light Man is a UK-based company that aims to become the best. It utilizes the latest technology in this field to provide the most ideal wavelengths of light at the most efficient energy cost. Its devices emit a strong and concentrated light, which is very useful for indoor use.
- Ships all over the world, free shipping in UK and USA
- Provides 30-day money-back guarantee
- Lacks in the design context
- Mostly experimental
PhotoMadex is a skincare brand. ‘Delivering the Science of Skin Health’ is their motto. They are associated with a number of brands with various skincare products. They use a high dose of UVB energy in the concerned area.
- Fast and effective process
- Wide range of procedures to cure skin problems
- Uses harmful UVB ray
- Only skincare benefits
The Mission of Joovv is to make people stronger, balanced, happier, and healthier by using the power of light. It was established to assist in healing the human body and optimize to live one’s best life. They believe that balance is the key to maintaining the wellness of health. This belief inspires it to produce light therapy devices that can be beneficial for people all around the world.
- Product diversity
- Free shipping (around the U.S.A.)
- 1-2 years warranty
- Less condensed light
- Lacks innovative design factors
Zepter International is a swiss multinational company established in 1986. It is a global multi-branded company that produces, distributes, and sells exclusive, high-quality consumer goods. It started as a single business unit selling cookware; now, it has expanded in various sectors. Its mission is to empower people to self-care – to get well. Its expertise lies in Bioptron light therapy.
- Consist a wide range of colors
- Portable and handy devices
- Lacks in design aesthetics
- Not an exclusive light therapy device company
Sphere Gadget Technologies
Sphere Gadget Technology has recently been one of the prominent light therapy device manufacturers. They have a collection of amazing products available on Amazon. The user reviews for Sphere Gadget products are mostly positive.
- Sleek and Compact lightweight design
- 110V – 240V worldwide-compatible
- Provides soothing natural glow, mimics sunlight
- Energy-efficient LEDs
- No customized-shaped option available
- No website available, lack of credibility
Northern Light Technologies is one of the largest manufacturers of bright light devices. They have been working since 1989 with a motto to bring “Light Into Your Life.” It is a company based in Northern America, and it has been recognized for its high quality of products. Its objective is to develop, manufacturer, and market advanced light products to improve the quality of life for millions of people.
- Provides warranty up to 7 years
- 60-day return policy
- Can be a bit expensive
- Only lamp or wall-mounted options available
Since 2001, nature bright is working on helping people with light therapy. It has been engineered to install the products from ceilings to desktops. Instead of medicine, they provide light to cheer the mood. They themselves have experienced the benefits of light therapy and are passionate about sharing it with everyone.
- Sturdy and intense
- Timer function included
- Portable and compact design
- Less light-longevity
- Need to be pretty close to the subject for receiving the benefits
Lucimed is a Belgian company that manufactures and distributes light therapy devices. The company was created in 2005 to market Luminette, and this product still represents its majority of sales in Belgium. It has expanded its range of products in the medical and well-being field.
- A significant range of designs are available to choose from
- Engaging customer service
- Very little in skincare
- Battery-powered devices
For almost 30 years, Lumie has been designing, researching, and developing light therapy products just outside Cambridge, UK. It has extensive consumer feedback along with an excellent product collection.
- Expertise in the field
- Product effectivity proved by research.
- Consist a variety of products for different age group people.
- Lacks custom shaped products
Compass health has been around for 20 years, and they shine in producing medical products. Their goal is to provide innovative and high-quality products to consumers and ensure a comfortable and healthy life for them. It has a personalized service that maintains partnerships with consumers around the world. They excel in producing high-quality products that perform as expected and minimize unnecessary maintenance and service calls.
- High-class medical devices
- Low maintenance cost
- Accurate working condition
- Emphasized medical usage
- Less design variety
Beurer is one of the most prominent brands in this industry that promises to provide you the best handheld led light therapy device with your private sunshine in your very bedroom. They promise to help you with medical conditions that might occur due to lack of light — especially winter blues and tiredness caused during winter due to the lack of sunlight.
Have adjustable stands
- Easy to carry
- User-friendly and simple interface
- Comes with an AC Adapter
- Works Well with SAD
- Can’t maintain the proper light intensity in different distances
- Stands are susceptible to surrounding vibrations
- Don’t work well without perfect placement
- Some of them have no option to hang them
Well, you already know a lot about Phillips since they are one of the giants in the technology industry. They manufacture an extensive range of products, light therapy lamps being one of them. Their light therapy lamps come with a motto of making their customers sleep better. As light therapy users, you might notice that they are eager to explore many other health-related aspects through their therapy lamps.
- Provides Intense Blue Light
- Emits light maintaining proper strength of 10k lux
- Has Treatment Time Indicators
- Works well to help you have a better sleeping experience
- Doesn’t provide proper lamps for red light therapy
- Completely ignores other aspects of light therapy other than sleeping
- Can’t use their products as a remedy for skin problems
Berkeley Lights is an aspiring brand based on medical technology and primarily works on light therapy products. As a result, they develop solutions for various cellular and skin problems and solve them through their exclusive therapy lamps. However, being completely focused on physical health aspects, they ignore the spectrum of light therapy that works with mental health, sleep, energy, and circadian rhythm issues.
- Provides solutions for many different skin problems
- Works well in your body at a cellular level
- Treats cell damage and recovers them
- Works well with physical illness
- Completely ignores the mental health aspects of light therapy
- Don’t work with energy levels
- Don’t work to provide a better sleeping experience
The companies mentioned above are at the top of the food chain of light therapy. Some are exceptional for medical use, while some come with attractive designs. While some companies are reliable due to their vast experience, some pretty new companies dominate the market with their unmatchable products.
So, if you want to choose one product, you should highly consider what your needs are. Then find the best quality products that match your needs. After reviewing all these companies, we can safely say that you’ll find almost everything in Platinum Therapy Lights. Our best red light therapy device reviews can highly help you choose the products you need, and with Platinum Red Light Therapy, you can get mental, physical, and skincare benefits. So choose your device today and enjoy a long and healthy life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is red light therapy device required cleaning?
Ans: Yes, it is necessary to clean. Avoid using liquids or wet cloths to remove debris and dust from LED lamps. Instead, make use of an air blower. Make sure the system is unplugged and switched off.
Q. What kind of batteries are used in red light therapy?
Ans: While all red light therapy lights are powered by rechargeable lithium ion batteries, different batteries are used in different products; please check the individual instruction manuals for detailed information on your battery.